Thursday 24 April 2008

Business as Usual

The girls have had a very busy day! Olivia was at playgroup this morning and had a great time, although we had a few tears on leaving; she hadn't done any drawing or painting today, so had nothing to show me, which was a serious issue for at least 4 minutes!

We saw the O'Neills walking home and diverted from our house to theirs to have a spot of lunch, which was very kind of Jenny, senior O'Neill. Afterwards, we all came back to our house for more playing and cups of tea, which was lovely, especially when Kelly, Matilda and Elsie popped in.

After a bit more playing, some tea and a promise of a bus ride into Banbury tomorrow (a huge treat to Livi) the girls made their way upstairs for stories, cuddles and sleep.

zzzz...

2 comments:

Tils and Wig...Because their worth it. said...

It seems as though I may have beat you to it...I have posted todays shinanigans and added pics and links...I win!!!....hahahah!!!xxx

...:::AlmostaBride:::... said...

I cant believe How well you have been updating your blog!!! It is a true insight into Life in the Harper Household...I almost feel like Iam there with you!!!xxxxxx